26 Before 27
Today, I am 26 years old and I honestly believe it’s going to be a wonderful year filled with growth, change and plenty of adventure. To me, 25 will always represent the year I married my best friend, the year I graduated with my Master’s of Arts in Education, the year my relationship with my family changed for the better and the year I immersed myself into photography more than ever before. It was an amazing, exhausting, trying year and I am thrilled to welcome 26!
Here is a little list of 26 things I hope to accomplish before I turn 27…
Move to a new space.
- Adopt two cats.
- Journal daily.
Go on a trip (or two) outside of Oregon with Cory.
- Rekindle my love of music.
- Take more chances.
- Get my work featured in more publications.
- Finally read the stack of books on my bedside table.
- Invest in a new lens (and possibly a new camera).
- Be more active in my relationships.
Take a photo booth strip with Cory once a month.
- Learn how to knit (I have this in mind).
- Create a series of illustrations and make them into a calendar/postcards.
Exercise daily. I’ve been particularly enjoying going on walks and Ballet Beautiful.
- Visits the mountains.
- Have a gallery show.
- Take a typography class.
Spend more time at farmer’s markets. Shoot more film.
- Grow an herb garden.
Meet more internet friends in real life. Bria & Andrew | Sarah & Eric
- Find a new winter coat.
Go on a picnic.
- Rebuild my portfolio.
- Make a video.
Manage my stress better.