10/52

10/52

IMG_6873

‘A portrait of one another, once a week for an entire year’

Sharing our camera clad faces in the Japanese Garden for this week’s 52. If you haven’t already heard the news, Google Reader will be shutting down on July 1st. If you use Google Reader to follow us, you should consider switching over to Bloglovin or Feedly!

And now, a few links we are endlessly enraptured with this week…

Inspired by ‘The Scared is Scared.’

Dreaming of Spring.

Can’t wait to make these. My in-laws were kind enough to lend us their juicer. Excited to dive in! Have any delicious juice concoctions to share?

Wouldn’t mind having this incredible coat in my closet.

And, of course, 3 Instagram favorites: 1 | 2 3

IMG_6737

Inspired by ‘The Who.’

Dreaming of owning a new phone.

Can’t wait to see these guys in action.

Wouldn’t mind having a brand new pair of Oxfords.

And, of course, 3 Instagram favorites: 1 | 3

How about you? Anything or one inspiring you recently?

+ Share Post
Pinterest Facebook Twitter Tumblr Stumbleupon Email

6Comments

• Vickie / 16 March 2013 11:46

lots of gorgeous photos of europe recently (like these: http://lingeredupon.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/paris-in-february.html & these: http://beautifullysuddenly.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/autumn-in-munich.html ), watching the sunrise a few times this past week & playing with some different materials has all been inspiring :)

• endlesslyenraptured / 19 March 2013 3:26

Ah! Yes! I am such a fan of Alice’s work.

And those beautiful golden leaves in the other post are making me long for Fall again. Such a beautiful season…

• Emily / 17 March 2013 6:09

Your photography is absolutely beautiful.

I had no idea google reader was shutting down July 1st!!! How in the world are we supposed to keep track of the blogs we are following?! Literally I am upset right now and crying into pillow.

K not really, but still.
    Anyways, lovely images.

XOXO
    E

• endlesslyenraptured / 19 March 2013 3:24

Thank you so much!

Haha! I know a lot of people who really are crying over it! Lots of individuals have relied on it for years, so I don’t blame them. Lucky for us there are other options (like Bloglovin’ & Feedly).

• antolín.gm / 27 March 2013 12:27

very awesome pictures.is that a FM10 he is shooting with? my first nikon, and still my favourite!
    : )

• Lucy Smith / 29 March 2013 8:02

Great photos! Thanks for the favorite Cory :)