Ready for the Weekend
Cory is off picking up the keys to our new apartment as we speak! I still kind of can’t believe we are moving, even as I sit here surrounded by boxes. Once he is back, we are thinking of going out for a celebratory brunch at Maurice, but we may have to make a pitstop at St. Honoré Boulangerie to pick up a bag of chouquettes. This weekend is dedicated to moving. What will you be up to?
- Who else is excited to see Finding Vivian Maier? I’m not sure if she would be happy about all the attention her work has received, but I am glad that it was discovered by someone who understood how beautiful and valuable her work is and not by someone who would have just thrown it all out. I’d love to purchase one of her prints to put up in our new apartment.
- Have you seen the new silk tank tops from Everlane? Fairly certain I need each color.
- We have been loving eggs around here: scrambled, over-easy, deviled, etc. When I saw this crab rangoon deviled egg recipe from I Am A Food Blog, I knew I had to put the ingredients on our grocery list.
- I would really love to get one of these suits by Combatant Gentlemen for Cory.
- This week on instagram, I’ve been inspired by @sixsevensix‘s view of London. UGH, I can’t wait to go back!