Ready for the Weekend
Well, we are officially all moved in and the only issue so far has been birds flying by and startling me. I keep putting my hands up and gasping as if they are going to fly right through me. This weekend I have a little shoot with Colette Patterns and we will also be furniture shopping. What are your weekend plans?
- I already have a BFA and MAE but I can’t help but dream of going back to school someday. I love learning and I love the community you find in a school full of passionate, dedicated dreamers. Years ago, when I was first searching for colleges to attend, I dreamed about going to SCAD. This morning I read about Jamie and Kevin’s visit and have decided to convince Cory to pack up and move there immediately.
- We have a ginormous king bed that just doesn’t fit right in our new space so we’ve decided to downsize to a queen. That means we also get to pick out new bedding which is turning into quite a hassle. Since we’re getting into the warmer months, so much that is in store is floral or bright pastels, which just isn’t our style. A few things I’ve come across that I like are this duvet, these pillow cases and this luxurious set from Donna Karan. If you have any bedding suggestions, I’d love to hear them!
- These gluten free chocolate chip cookies need to be in my mouth right now. Oh, and I made flourless browned butter brownies and they were a huge hit! Thanks for the recipe Izy!
- There’s no denying it, I need to add a few of Rachel Howe‘s pieces to my kitchen.
- This week on Instagram, I’ve been giddy every time Buffon shows up in my feed. I’m working on a big illustration project. The first phase involves cats, so tell me, who is your favorite cat on instagram?