Ready for the Weekend
We learned this week that we are not meant to grocery shop late at night. And by late, I mean anytime after 6. Cory used to work nights, so we would grocery shop in the mornings or on weekends. We always considered it a date type of activity. We would take our time and meander down every isle. Yes, it was a chore that had to get done but we always enjoyed doing it together. Well, we didn’t have time to shop this past weekend so we decided to go last night when Cory got off of work. This somehow resulted in our car bumper being torn off and getting to bed just in time to get 4 hours of sleep before the next day started. Never… again. How does grocery shopping work in your household?
- Any Parenthood fans out there? I admit it. I’m totally sucked in and tear up watching every single episode (Joel, get over it! Amber, NO. I miss you Mr. Cyr)! We don’t have cable so we usually just wait to watch shows until they come to Netflix. But Parenthood and Parks and Recreation are my exceptions. I always eagerly await the new episodes on Hulu. I really enjoyed reading how Monica Potter gets through the emotional scenes as Kristina Braverman.
- After our visit to Schoolhouse Electric last weekend, I can’t get this loveseat out of my mind!
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with Nutella Mousse, Raspberries and Honeycomb!!? Thank you Sarah for bringing this recipe into our lives.
- I’ve been swooning over Leela‘s latest series, tracking down the best treats in Santa Barbara. Booking my flight immediately.
- This week on Instagram, I stumbled across @brigadeirochoc who also shares an undying love for coffee and cookies.