Ready for the Weekend
We have a busy weekend ahead. Tomorrow we are visiting and photographing Bake Shop, dropping off some artwork at Pip’s and then driving out to Gresham to celebrate my cousin Maya’s 12th year on this planet. Sunday will include coffee with friends to discuss a collaboration/giveaway (more on that later) followed by a barbecue in Vernonia on Cory’s grandma’s farm to celebrate father’s day and the fact that Cory and his brother both got accepted into their Master’s programs! Life is about to get even more hectic, but I think we’re ready for it. Do you have anything planned this weekend? Do tell!
- I can’t get over the depth of beauty found in Beth’s and Sandra’s workshop in Portugal.
- Katie‘s home seems magical.
- Poke Avocado Bowl? Yes… oh yes.
- Luke Stephenson understands the importance of ice cream. I can’t wait to get my hands on his book.
- This week on Instagram, I’ve loved walking the streets of Paris with @alistair_wheeler. Speaking of Paris, I realized we never shared the photographs from our trip to Paris! Should next week be all about Paris?