Ready for the Weekend
Right now, Salt & Straw is featuring flavors based on classic cocktails as part of a collaboration with Portland’s top bartenders. We devoured the Strawberry and Verbena Pimm’s Cup and the Rhubarb and Saffron in Champagne. I can’t wait to go try the rest.
- Our friend Solanah has started a new blog, American Threads, in search of quality, American made clothing. She was the one who
enabledconvinced me to purchase a pair of Imogene + Willie jeans and let me tell you, they are the best jeans I’ve ever owned. I now need them in every color and shape. See more of her reviews and recommendations here.
- I think this might be the perfect desk for our living room.
- Earlier in the week, I made these shrimp boats and they were incredible. We left out the noodles and radish since we didn’t have either, and they were still amazing.
- Thanks to Jen, I have a new place to visit, Oko.
- This week on Instagram, I’m living vicariously through Eva and Stefan as they eat and wander their way through Paris.