Ready for the Weekend
The last few weekends have been filled with work and errands. I’m not sure if this weekend will look any different, but I hope we find the time to fit something fun in. Perhaps a trip to the farmers market, a cup at one of our favorite haunts or an afternoon at the museum. There is an incredible show regarding the art of the Louvre’s Tuileries Garden. I don’t want to miss it.
- I simply can’t get over the beauty of this color study by the unbelievably talented Carissa Gallo.
- I guess it isn’t surprising that the owners of Schoolhouse Electric and Supply Co. have an equally stunning home.
- Coconut curry mussels for dinner, please!
- As someone who hopes to raise a family abroad someday, I’ve really enjoyed reading this Cup of Jo series.
- This week on Instagram, @eggcanvas is pairing stunning accessories and delicious treats as seamlessly as ever.