Ready for the (Long) Weekend
Have you earned the upcoming long weekend? We certainly have. There has been so much going on but our trip to New York in a couple weeks keeps us going. It has been about 9 months since we’ve had a proper vacation. The last time I was in New York was a little over 7 years ago and this will be Cory’s first time ever. We’re looking forward to meeting up with friends, drinking coffee and eating… and eating… and eating. All the walking will make up for those extra calories… right? But that is still a few weeks away.
Tomorrow we’re getting up extra early to photograph one of our favorite places for a special project and Sunday we are shooting with our friend for yet another special project. Guess I better get my beauty sleep tonight. Are you up to anything fun during the holiday weekend?
- My new favorite thing? Mapping future trips on Pinterest. We are going on another trip to Seattle in October so I’d love to hear recommendations if you have them! We’ve done all the classic things like wandering Pike Place Market, soaking up the succulent love at the conservatory and riding The Great Wheel. What’s something off the beaten path we should explore?
- I can’t lie, GAP’s latest campaign speaks to me.
- Frozen salted s’more sandwiches. SHUT. UP.
- Are you a vlog watcher? I’m not entirely certain how I got sucked down the rabbit hole, but I seriously can’t stop watching. Some of my favorites include It’s Judy’s Life, Essiebutton Vlogs (I’m a sucker for her beauty blog/videos too), Hannah Maggs and Bubzvlogz.
- This week on Instagram, I’ve been drooling over @dollyandoatmeal‘s delicious feed.