‘I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit.’
- Helen Mirren
Other weekend happenings? Cory and I will be picking up some new book cases for my mountains of books that are currently piled on the floor of our new home. Now, to most people bookshelves are probably not that exciting… but to me they mean so much. In the last two places Cory and I lived we knew they were temporary so it seemed silly to settle in. Now that we know we will be staying in our current place longer than a year we are ready truly make it our own space which means my books need to go up! What are you up to this weekend?
- I want to party with all the ladies of SNL.
- While I did enjoy Frozen (especially the songs) I think I may prefer this alternative ending.
- Cory loves grapefruit so I think I might have to try my hand at baking this grapefruit custard pie.
- How have I not added this book to my collection? And this one…. and this one!
- Are you following @benjaminhole on Instagram? Well, if you love darling animals and have at some point in your life dreamed about living on a farm, you should be!